Oh how sweet....he looks GREAT at 5:45A!!!! He's wonderful and soooooo handsome! See you soon, Sweetie! Love you, Grandma (hey, little guy, I'm bringing you some books! May I read them to you?)
Good AM, Sweetie! You look like Daddy in the 1st picture...just the tilt of the head. Some people say that you look like Grandpa Hightower, too! What a handsome boy you are! Wish you could see your cousins in Lafayette! Give Mommy a hug, Grandma
Aaaw, cute teeth! Caleb isn't even close to having any, I don't think. He's going to be like his oldest sister, she only had 2 teeth at 11 months! :) Praying for you this week!
3 comments:
Oh how sweet....he looks GREAT at 5:45A!!!! He's wonderful and soooooo handsome! See you soon, Sweetie! Love you, Grandma (hey, little guy, I'm bringing you some books! May I read them to you?)
Good AM, Sweetie! You look like Daddy in the 1st picture...just the tilt of the head. Some people say that you look like Grandpa Hightower, too! What a handsome boy you are! Wish you could see your cousins in Lafayette! Give Mommy a hug, Grandma
Aaaw, cute teeth! Caleb isn't even close to having any, I don't think. He's going to be like his oldest sister, she only had 2 teeth at 11 months! :) Praying for you this week!
Post a Comment