Thursday, June 5, 2008

moody

I really believe - and Mark would heartily agree(because I asked), as well - that I am more moody as a non pregnant person than I ever was as a pregnant person. It's certainly not an excuse for my sin - trust me, it's not - it's just something that I've noticed. Poor Mark. Maybe that was the perk of being pregnant - their certainly didn't seem to be many for me.

3 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Are you saying you need to be pregnant again!!!!???? Much love, Mom

Molly said...

Aaah, only a grandma would have that response! Ha ha! :) I'm with ya, Kristi, struggling with the same issue of moodiness. *sigh* Praying for you...and for me! Hebrews 12:1-3 Let's run this race with perseverance, friend! Have a great weekend!

Carol Hightower said...

Hello...and Molly, too! (haha) Yes, moodiness IS a reality, and hard on those around us (sometimes hard on ourselves the most, perhaps!) But no fun - guess that is one of the perks of being OLD! I feel like it is not the hormonal struggle it (moodiness) once was...come to realize that it is a choice (especially after working with REALLY moody people - UGH!) Yup, we DO need one another - accountability and praying for one another!! Much love, Mom