Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Coordinating a get together in Lafayette

So, you tell me - what's the best way we can all get together in August?? I want to see EVERYONE - but to see everyone one-on-one is not going to be possible :o(

I'm excited because friends of ours are going to let us use their house - they'll be out of town that while we're there. While I'm sorry that we'll not be able to see Darren and Debra - I am very happy that we'll have a "home base".

I certainly want to meet for lunch/coffee/brunch, etc...... It would also be possible to have friends over to "our" house - I'm thinking that might be a better option over all - considering Matthew will need to nap - and so will other little ones :o)

I'm just throwing all of this "out there" in the blogasphere so I can know how we can work this out and have something tentatively planned - since we are pathetically behind the technological world and don't have a laptop to tote around. :o)

Let me know what you think/if you'll be around sometime that week, etc......

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I think meeting at "your" house is a great idea! Just let me know your plans...and I (or we...depending on the case) will make it!!

Troy & Sherry said...

i would love to see you as well - just let us know when you want us to come over and we will try and be there :)