Wednesday, June 18, 2008

High chair


We're getting MTE accustomed to a high chair - he seems to enjoy sitting at the table while we're eating. I tried giving him his cereal in the chair yesterday - it annoyed him a bit.
With the travelling we're planning on later this summer, we opted for a folding high chair that attatches to a chair - it was actually cheaper than the Fisher Price one we were looking at.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

we have this same high chair! I also have the fisher price one...I love the one you have! It is much easier to clean and travel friendly! You can fold the whole thing down and it fits in the dishwasher!!! I recommend it to everyone!

Carol Hightower said...

Hi MTE, maybe you could ask Mommy or Daddy to put some towels around for added support so you can "eat" at the table when they are....you're such a sweetheart! How is the avocado? Wish I could hug and kiss you....much love, Grandma H