We are very happy to report the birth of Mark's kidney stone yesterday evening!! What a relief. For those we have spoken to with histories of kidney stones, though, everyone is a bit tense "waiting for the next one" - Mark is no different.
I'm very proud of him - he's really doing a good job of drinking water. It's hard because he normally only drank one or two glasses a day at the most, and the rest of his fluids came in the way of Coke or Pepsi. Cola's are off limits now, Sprite and juice just isn't the same for him.
1 comment:
Yeah!!! I'm sure you're both glad to have that over with before Matthew arrives! Hey, I would like to e-mail you a major tip in case you have a c-section (it is a bit too personal to post here!) :), but couldn't find a link on your blog to do so. Could you please email me your address at steve(at)stilwells(dot)org? Thanks! Praying for you!
Post a Comment