Monday, December 10, 2007

Attitude of gratitude

It's been a while since I've done this - figured that it was about time. I need to do this for my sake more than any other.

I'm thankful for a godly husband who is willing to let me have the bed all to myself when I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep. I'm thankful that we don't usually struggle with worrying about the same issues, either - we can help each other out - giving a better perspective.

I'm thankful that it's December - meaning - I WILL NOT be pregnant at Christmas :o)
I'm thankful that as uncomfortable as this pregnancy deal has been, it could have been much worse! My blood pressure has been fine, not a lot of swelling, Prilosec is my wonder drug, I still have food aversions - but no nausea anymore.

I'm thankful for a longsuffering God - Who is patient and merciful to me.

So many more things to be thankful for...........

1 comment:

Carol Hightower said...

Hi Babe, Glad to see your gartitude showing through all of this....yes, we do serve an awesome God that loves us more than we will ever understand. Having you children made me realize all the more how much we are loved - and that He sent His Only Son! Whew....amazing! Thankfully, He knows the countdown even better than we do. Love you bunches, Mom