Friday, December 21, 2007

Winter in the South

It's supposed to get up 68 today!! I'm not complaining, it's still a little weird.

5 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Good AM, Babe...Dad and I are giving each other our Christmas gifts today - mutual dental appts! How exciting!!!! haha We must have seen some transplanted southerners at Wal Mart last night - I had on jeans, sweatshirt and my Zorro cape - saw a few with peddle pushers on, but the main one was one in short shorts!!! We should be 55 today and tomorrow...colder on Sunday..Love you bunches, and always in prayer...Mom (and Dad)

Leanne said...

Hi Kristi!
I am so excited for you... in less than 3 days you are going to be a MOMMY! I promise it will be wonderful, overwhelming, and sometimes just down right hard...but it will be one of the greatest gifts you both have ever received and it will provide you so much more insight into God's overwhelming love for us!! I'll be thinking of you...
Have Mark keep us posted (literally!)
Love and Prayers,
Leanne

Kandie Stilwell said...

Kristy,

So what is the news? What did the doctor say? We are anxiously awaiting this baby with you. Being a mother is awesome, and at times overwhelming :)

Merry Christmas to you both.

Molly said...

Hi Kristi! just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you! I know what you mean about warm temps seeming weird! We are entering our summer season and it really doesn't seem like Christmas for that reason! The year we moved to south TX for language school and then to Peru we had summer for over a year! It was very unusual adjusting to that, especially since I LOVE snow! Now, we are so accustomed to the warmer temps that we will probably freeze when we are on furlough next year! :) Take care. I'll be praying for you, especially tomorrow! Love ya!

Carol Hightower said...

Good AM, Babe...Christmas Eve, eve....how exciting!
Love to all,
Mom (and Dad, of course)