My doctor did say that I would have him before Christmas - which I am expecting. Also saying that he's between 7.5-8 pounds now - that's quite enough. :o)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Kristi! I'm praying for you, Mark, and Matthew! Those little fingers and toes will be so wonderful to see! You are doing a wonderful job.....each day is so worth it!!!!!! Keep it up Kristi! love ya, Christine
Hang in there, Babe...not much else to do, anyway. I know, it is hard to wait, but this little guy will be well worth it! Yes, you DO have a wonderful husband! (and he has a great wife!) Much love and prayers, Mom
3 comments:
Oh Kristi! I'm praying for you, Mark, and Matthew! Those little fingers and toes will be so wonderful to see! You are doing a wonderful job.....each day is so worth it!!!!!! Keep it up Kristi!
love ya,
Christine
Hang in there, Babe...not much else to do, anyway. I know, it is hard to wait, but this little guy will be well worth it! Yes, you DO have a wonderful husband! (and he has a great wife!)
Much love and prayers, Mom
hey friend-
hang in there :)
it is almost over - we can't wait to meet the little one.
love you -
sherry
Post a Comment