Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Baby's room
Thought I would share pictures of Matthew's room. Here's the deal on the crib/prison - we have two very active cats. I absolutely don't trust Mackey to stay away from the baby. I could vividly picture Mackey plopping down on Matthew's head and suffocating him. So, this was our solution. We ordered this tent through WalMart. Interestingly enough, there is a picture of a cat standing on top of the tent on the box.
His room is a hodge podge of furniture - in a perfect world, we would have all matching furniture but, alas, I'm thankful that we really didn't have to buy much. We really only had to buy the crib for the room.
We did splurge on the car seat/stroller. It's the Chicco Key Fit 30. It's ranked the highest in safety ratings and it's really easy to use - at some point you'll see a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good Afternoon, Babe....how cute the room looks - and the little "cell"....Mackey is totally enjoying himself, too, I see, as Moe looks out of the window. Funny boys! Little Matthew doesn't care if everything matches...the Lord provided everything borrowed for you guys...besides, he'll never know...but he WILL know the love that he will receive! ....any contractions??? How many miles have you guys walked. Gay called last night and had been on your blog and had seen that Mark had "given birth"! Dad is painting, I've been cleaning in the garage..UGH...and hanging the bird feeders...in the 40's or close to 50 around here. Overcast, but who cares...Much love, Mom
Oh me, oh my...I'm a MOM!!! Is the crib at the highest notch that it will go? That way, you don't have to bend down so far when Matthew is so tiny....easier on your back, too...just being a MOM....
Post a Comment