For all of you old Careerians - I'm sure that you remember Sean (I won't use a last name for privacy reasons). BJ grad - came to Purdue to work on his PhD in history, lived with George and Bev while he was finishing...........
Well, to make a long story short - he's coming next week to potentially fill a recently vacated position in Mark's dept!! Mark's dept only has five - which is small - compared to Purdue's 35.
What a blessing this would be for so many reasons! It's not a done deal, however - I won't bore you with the reasons why, I just ask that you would pray with us that this would be God's will, and if it isn't, that we would be content with that.
1 comment:
Oh, how exciting!!! Then, hearing about the West Laf people who have relocated to AR, as well....hummm, I wonder when your parents will follow????? Much love, and praying, your Mom!!! (we just got back from a fun day at Owensville. They have an all day yard sale - good deals, lots of fun)
Post a Comment