Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5 months old


I'm five months old today! This past month, I've started rolling over more - esp. while I'm sleeping. I like to kick my feet. I actually discovered my feet just a few days ago. I'm eating cereal - not quite every day - but Mommy and Daddy will get better at that - I'm still not too impressed with it. Daddy says he notices that I get a little frustrated when I can't grab what I want. I reach and grab for lots of things. I like to put everything in my mouth. I'm starting to drool more - maybe I'll get some teeth soon. I had a cold this past month - that wasn't much fun. My only thing that I would say that is my favorite would be my burp cloth - but, I'll just use my shirt or a blanket or whatever is handy to hold on to. Mommy and Daddy are glad that I'm not too attatched to it, though. Oh, yeah, I like to have big belly laughs, too - usually when I'm really tired. :o)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hi Matthew! Happy 5 months! I feel your pain, friend, about the frustration when you can't grab everything you want...I suffer with that, too! I can't understand why they won't just put everything within my reach! My mommy and daddy have brown and hazel eyes, too...and my sister Claudia ended up with pretty blue eyes, just like you...surprised them! I like to slobber a lot, too, but Mommy doesn't think I have any teeth coming any time soon. I just like to make a mess, especially when I do raspberries. :) It's fun to make Mommy wash so many bibs each day! Hee hee! Bye bye, friend! Love, Caleb

Carol Hightower said...

Grandma's Big Boy....what a handsome little Dude! We will see you soon, Lord willing.... Have fun with the Band Aid box, too, Sweetie. We love you! Grandpa and I have been really busy! We have been cutting down pine trees and shrubs...whew! Wish you were old enough to help! haha. Love you bunches, and be good for Mommy and Daddy, Grandma H