There's Grandma's big, happy boy! What a cutie! Yes, Babe, his eyes certainly are BLUE! What fun! Don't know how Mark is with beans and corn bread, but beans have protein, I believe....yum! Sorry we missed your call today. Hope you got mine. We have worked out in the yard - perfect day for that. Moved all the Snow on the Mountain that I have left under the blue spruce. Hopefully, it will do well there in the shade. Yesterday it was like AR - hot and verrrry humid...the front came through. Love you bunches, Mom
1 comment:
There's Grandma's big, happy boy! What a cutie! Yes, Babe, his eyes certainly are BLUE! What fun! Don't know how Mark is with beans and corn bread, but beans have protein, I believe....yum! Sorry we missed your call today. Hope you got mine. We have worked out in the yard - perfect day for that. Moved all the Snow on the Mountain that I have left under the blue spruce. Hopefully, it will do well there in the shade. Yesterday it was like AR - hot and verrrry humid...the front came through. Love you bunches, Mom
Post a Comment