Friday, May 30, 2008

our last week with Daddy

Matthew and I have one more week with Mark. After this coming week, he'll be at Princeton again for almost two weeks. We're so thankful for the flexibility of my job - there's no pressure to work during these types of circumstances.

I am looking forward to a few dates with Matthew - either up to Little Rock or Hot Springs. I'm soooooo looking forward to my parents coming down for a few days, as well.

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Hey tell you Dad Happy Birthday. thanks for the message. Tell your parents I said Hi and I hope Mark has a safe trip and you and the little guy have a great time together. Lots of storms here today. I was at the community center and the sirens went off. That is the second time they have gone off this year and both time i have been at the community center.
Lots of Hugs and Kiss Love Aunt Michelle

Carol Hightower said...

Hey, Michelle, Happy Birthday to you, too!!! Wish we could have seen you last w/d at Casey's graduation...
Well, Babe, we are sooooo looking forward to seeing one and all, too. Being me, I have some MTE things to bring along..do you guys need a file cabinet? Will be in touch, hopefully...much love, Mom