Friday, November 21, 2008

eleven months old



I'm eleven months old today!! Time flies - it's hard to remember what all I've done this month cause I'm just soooooo busy.

I work really hard at standing up all the time. Of course, I haven't quite figured out how to get down once I've stood up - I guess that's what Mommy and Daddy are here for. I like to check out what's in cabinets and drawers.

I'm especially fascinated with watching Daddy get ready for work every morning.

I take my two naps every day. I usually know that I'll sleep really well for my morning nap. My afternoon nap is a little less predictable on how long I'll sleep.

I like my walks outside - I do like to look around at everything.

Mommy and Daddy give me a sippy cup for lunch and dinner - I can't say that I'm too thrilled with it - but, I guess that's the only way I'm getting my formula. As for food - I'm not very fond of eating with my fingers unless it's Cheerios/puffs, cheese quesadillas, cheese from pizza or crackers.

I heard that Grandma and Grandpa E. bought my new car seat. I haven't used it yet, evidently, I'm getting too tall for my current one - even though I'm well within the weight range.

I need a haircut, but Mommy can't bring herself to get me one til I'm a year old - that's coming up soon, though.

I liked playing peek-a-boo a lot til I started standing - I would crawl underneath my exersaucer and play it with Mommy. I think my favorite toy is my barn that Grandma and Grandpa H. gave me. That and the shape sorter - I could play with those all day.

I love my Mommy and Daddy a lot, and I know they love me!

3 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

YUP, I figured we would see a new picture today...wonder if you will be able to wear that onsie on your 12th month...you certainly are growing! We love you bunches - as well as Mommy and Daddy, of course. Wish you were here, MTE, Grannie is going to make dumplings in a few minutes.

buscher3 said...

Ok, it just seems like yesterday when we went to your babyshower. Can you belive he's already a year old? And that onsie looks like it's about to bust on him. That's a neat idea to put him in the same thing every month to show how much he grows. You may have to put him in it and not snap the buttons!

Carol Hightower said...

See you soon, Sweetie! (Lord willing) We can play, play, play......