Every year we go to the big tailgate party before the football game between the two universities(which are, interestingly enough, right across the street from each other). Matthew wasn't too sure what to think of the band. By the end, he was kind of beebopping along to the music, though.
We didn't go to the game - too late for Matthew. We watched some of it on tv - we won!
**you can't tell it by the pictures - but there really were a lot of people there. As true Edwards's - we go early and beat the crowds ;o)
3 comments:
OBU won???? That's unusual, isn't it?? YEA!!!! MTE looks soooo much older! (Jared...I see YOU in your cousin!!) Glad the Old Navy cap fit, too...love you bunches.
By the last paragraph, you prove, once again, to be your Father's Daughter!
Congrats on the win. I hate that I missed you at the game. See you Sunday.
Post a Comment