Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not so much


Matthew has finally grown in to his sunglasses. Needless to say, he wasn't the most thrilled with them. Thankfully enough, his puffs and cheerios were enough to distract him - there is hope.

6 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Little Rescue Squad Guy...so cute. OK, I'm a Grandma - how did he get the bonk on the forehead? Glad he has a good Mommy and Daddy to take care of him...was this taken at DeGray Lake? Last full gorgeous day here for a while....cooler temps coming in. It has been nice - no, WONDERFUL!

Carol Hightower said...

Goofy Grandma - I bet the "bonk" is where his cap was.....wish we could come over and watch him for a while......such an entertainer!

Molly said...

Gotta love it when you can still distract them with Cheerios! I'm dreading the day when Caleb grows out of that stage. Hee hee. He looks so cool in his cute glasses! :)

Molly said...

Gotta love it when you can still distract them with Cheerios! I'm dreading the day when Caleb grows out of that stage. Hee hee. He looks so cool in his cute glasses! :)

Molly said...

oops, didn't mean to post that twice, but now I can't get it deleted...sorry.

Anonymous said...

So cute! We need some for Jacob. He hates the sun with a passion. The window shades aren't even enough. We put a blanket over his car seat anytime we drive anywhere in the day time!