This is how tired I am of politics right now. Now matter who wins - these are to celebrate the end of the election! Mark is bringing them in to work tomorrow.
Funny - most of the faculty seem to be Democrats and most of the students seem to be Republican.
I'm certainly not trying to make light of the situation - I pray the God will show mercy on us as a nation - I think we need it now more than ever.
3 comments:
Amen sister, preach it. I was praying about the whole situation before I got out of bed this morning. But either way, NO MORE commercials!!!
I totally agree with you ladies! God IS in control...and the worse it gets, the more I look UP...here, THERE or in the air! (it could be TODAY!) A hundred years ( or even 50!) from now, we won't care - just know that we have done our CIVIC duty!
You are so cute!
Post a Comment