WOW.....that's about all I can say about those evil things! I think I might need that recipe - the white goosh looks CHOW!!! You take such good care of your men...I'm proud of you, Babe. Hope you will feel better soon. Still beautiful weather here....still, no AC! (the longest ever with out the heat pump running for cooling or heating!) Love you bunches, Mom
Hey Babe, when we visited an Amish lady, she had moon pies made - chocolate with the white goosh...each individually wrapped...those were CHOW, too. If you cannot find that recipe, let me know..I've been craving the oatmeal "sandwiches" since last night, for some strange reason! Love to all, Mom
5 comments:
WOW.....that's about all I can say about those evil things! I think I might need that recipe - the white goosh looks CHOW!!! You take such good care of your men...I'm proud of you, Babe. Hope you will feel better soon. Still beautiful weather here....still, no AC! (the longest ever with out the heat pump running for cooling or heating!) Love you bunches, Mom
I think you need to post that recipe!
Hey Babe, when we visited an Amish lady, she had moon pies made - chocolate with the white goosh...each individually wrapped...those were CHOW, too. If you cannot find that recipe, let me know..I've been craving the oatmeal "sandwiches" since last night, for some strange reason! Love to all,
Mom
Yum...
I agree with Leanne!
Post a Comment