I realized that it's been a while since I've done this..........
I'm so thankful for the milder weather! It's cooler in the mornings and evenings - it's wonderful!
I'm so thankful for Mark. He's a wonderful, giving, patient, servant leader - and a good daddy.
I'm so thankful for Matthew. I love being his mommy.
I'm so thankful for my health. I'm not in the shape I would like - but I'm in a lot better shape than some my age.
I'm so thankful that I've been sleeping better the last month or so than I have in a couple of years! It's amazing what a good solid night of sleep will do for your attitude!!
I'm so thankful that I don't have to work more than I do. Sure, it would be nice to have more money in the bank faster - but, then others would have to be taking care of our son and we really don't want that.
I'm so thankful for a wonderful extended family and friends - I wish we were closer --- someday soon, I pray!!
I'm so thankful to have survived another summer in the South! Bring on a southern winter!
I'm so thankful for the longsuffering work of the Holy Spirit in my life. It seems like growth is so painfully small - most of the time. I'm thankful that God hasn't given up on me. And that trials and tribulations are a proof of His work in my life!! Praise be to Him!
1 comment:
Praise the Lord....yes, even if we were at our "worst", we have MUCH for which to be thankful (and our praise will go on throughtout all eternity)! I totally agree with you, Babe...you DO have much. Plus, the best is yet to come! I have a feeling you would be missing your "southern winters" if God had a move in store for you...but, we'll see. Love to you and yours,
Mom
Post a Comment