Sunday, September 21, 2008

9 months old



I'm nine months old today! I've gotten my upper front two teeth - finally. Mommy and Daddy don't seem to like it when I bite down on their finger when they brush my teeth.
I like to crawl around a lot - still on my belly. I seem to get into more trouble these days - there's just so much to check out! I don't like to stand up very much - I still needs lots of help - except when I lean on the back of the futon. I like to do that - especially when Daddy plays peek-a-boo with me.
I love my cheerios! I'm figuring out the sippy cup a bit, as well. Winter squash is yummy. I'm getting used to peas and green beans - they're still not my favorite.
Mommy and Daddy like taking me for walks and going places. I like it too, cause they bring my food and cheerios with.
I've been on the cranky side this past week - I don't know if I'm getting a cold or if I'm just in that "I want Mommy stage". I still need my three naps a day. I go to bed around 9:30 and get up around 6:30. I'm liking baths more now :o)
Mommy and Daddy love me lots and I like to make them laugh.

2 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Hi Sweetie, I wondered how long you would be able to fit on the futon seat - and be still for a picture. You look like you are trying to whistle! You are getting sooooo big! (just like you are supposed to be!) Grandma and Grandpa love you bunches! I told Eugenia today that you are 9 months old - she couldn't believe it - ALREADY! She is the nice lady that let you play with the black and white stuffed kitty... Give Mommy and Daddy a slobbery kiss from Grandpa and me. Love you,
Grandma H

buscher3 said...

Cute! Can't belive he's already that old!!!