Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, from Winnie the Pooh





We did our first, Lord willing, of many "reverse trick-or-treating" outings! I like how Mark termed it - I didn't know what to call it.

These are pictures of our first stop at our pastor's house - his wife, Brenda is so gracious, I really appreciate her. And that's her granddaughter, Maya.

But anyway, we handed out treats instead of getting them (except for Rachel - who was so persuasive :o) ). Matthew was interested at the first couple of places - after that -as expected - getting in and out of the car seat was not pleasant.

Halloween in the South is something to consider - it was probably a little warm to have that fleece outfit on - it was around 70, I'm guessing. Mark and I had fun with it, anway. I had put a few of the Nutter Butter ghosts in their treat bags from Matthew along with some microwave popcorn.

5 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Oh how FUN! Yes, your trick or treat times were usually warm and pleasant, as I remember. What a wonderful idea - the reverse...Mark is soooo smart - after all, he married YOU! Dad is working on his old Buick, and I'm putzing in the yard...

Carol Hightower said...

Dad's comment: at least it wasn't a PINK RABBIT (The Christmas Story). Also, BE CAREFUL, Dad just drilled a hole in his finger...so, going through the normal progression of things, WATCH OUT! Love ya, Mom

buscher3 said...

I love the pooh outfit!

Leanne said...

I love the whole reverse trick or treating! I think we will try that out next year...this year was a little crazy with ALL THE CANDY!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the reverse trick or treating idea too!