Sunday, October 26, 2008

Festival time





We went to a festival about 20 minutes from here yesterday. It turned out to be nice and warm - cool in the shade.

No alligator on a stick this year (we went two years ago and I had alligator). Not that I would have gotten any. We had an unfortunate mishap with our bloomin' onion. It was yummy - while it lasted. It somehow ended up on the ground, ahem. I probably waited in the two different lines to get it longer than we had it in our possession. Oh, well. We certainly didn't need it. We also got a yummy funnel cake. I only get them once a year - at the most - and my stomach paid for it - we just don't eat a lot of fried food.

Matthew enjoyed the petting zoo as much as a ten month old can. He enjoyed the big fish in the tank much more!

6 comments:

buscher3 said...

Very cute! Where was this? In Malvern?

Carol Hightower said...

I figured it was about time to see more pictures of our AR GRANDson...what fun - and what gorgeous weather! The little ghosts are cute, too....hopefully, there will be a pic of MTE in his Pooh outfit....love you bunches, (better get ready for Bible Study) Mom/Grandma....sigh, as week ago we were pulling out of Donut Palace...sniff, sniff.....

Carol Hightower said...

Do you need Milk Thistle for your gall bladder/tummy?? Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. Wish you had captured the hairy spider on your camera, but really I'm just glad that booger is gone!

Molly said...

Looks like fun...and like you are having great weather! We are freezing here in good ol' IN! Supposed to be in the 20's by morning...I think I'm ready to go back to Peru! ;)

Carol Hightower said...

Ah Ha....now I know why I was craving fried green tomatoes! It was a subliminal message - the stand next to the bloomin' onions... Anyway, the tomatoes were CHOW! Love you, Mom