I can actually see his upper teeth - they haven't broken the surface, yet. That explains the extra fussiness and neediness the past couple of days. Go, teeth, go.
I am having issues with my feet right now. Spur in the right foot and I tore something in my left heel. I am now in one of those big boots to rest it. Oh brother. If I get my feet fixed right I will work. I can't work with the pain in my feet, not for 12 hours. I am glad you like your job! That makes it so much better.
Go teeth go!!! Wish Grandma (either H or E) was there to hold, cuddle and coddle little MTE...what a Sweetheart! Love to the whole precious family...Mom
2 comments:
Hi Kris,
I am having issues with my feet right now. Spur in the right foot and I tore something in my left heel. I am now in one of those big boots to rest it. Oh brother. If I get my feet fixed right I will work. I can't work with the pain in my feet, not for 12 hours. I am glad you like your job! That makes it so much better.
Go teeth go!!! Wish Grandma (either H or E) was there to hold, cuddle and coddle little MTE...what a Sweetheart! Love to the whole precious family...Mom
Post a Comment