Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blueberry picking

I have been mourning the loss of ability to go to the Prelock Blueberry Farm since moving down here. You can imagine how excited I was when I heard that one of my coworkers has blueberry bushes!
She was also offering anyone free blueberries to whomever wanted to come out to her house to pick them!! Tomorrow morning I am planning, Lord willing, to go out to her house and pick blueberries!! I'm so excited - what a blessing to get free blueberries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! Our family went picking a couple nights ago and had a lot of fun. The kids were so quiet because they were eating so many of them! I went last night by myself and couldn't help but miss picking them with you and Janie.
-missing you!

Carol Hightower said...

What an AWESOME GOD we serve - He delights in giving us gifts and the desires of our hearts! What fun! Wish I could be there to keep MTE...maybe next year at this time! Only the Lord knows...Love you bunches. Enjoyed Christine's comment, too..she's a sweetie! Much love, Mom