Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tentative get togethers

Mark and I are talking about our time in Lafayette. Here's what we've talked about..........

I was thinking play date and whomever is available and wants to come to our "house" on Wednesday(6th) - mid-morning and afternoon. BYOL (bring your own lunch)

On Thursday night(7th) - girls night!! :o) I'm ready for a girls night!! :o) Either at someone else's place or out to eat.

Let me know if there are major conflicts. We are not hyper-scheduling our time - but we do have a lot on our plate.

2 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Wouldn't all this be easier if you left MTE in Petesrburg??? OK, OK, I know I should be shot for even thinking that....alas....You'll have a GREAT time and so will everyone else when they get to see this handsome little prince! Just a thought....much love, Mom

Leanne said...

I'm good with either or both...I would love the girls night out!! keep me posted!