Tuesday, July 29, 2008

These days.........



Just a couple of pics of Matthew.......

The first one is basically how he's dressed every day now unless we're going out - a diaper - it's just too muggy for much else.

The second pic is the reason why Mark prefers bottle feeding over the real deal - Matthew always seems to turn out looking like this. Mark is amazed at how "clean" Matthew is after I feed him his "real" food. :o)

6 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Awwww, thank you, Babe, for some pictures....what a cutie! Yes, a Mother's touch when it comes to feeding....alas. I'm just thankful you have such a good guy as to help you! He's GREAT! MTE looks so much older - and in his Chick Magnet bib, too.... that is is, for sure! Love you bunches,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Good thing they are washable. Somehow when my kids are dirty is when they had the best time. Enjoy! Can't wait to kiss his little face. : ) And hug you.
Sherrie

Molly said...

That face is definitely a chick magnet face! :) Can't wait for him and Caleb to meet! I hope it works out to see you guys. We will be leaving town on Thurs. of next week for a trip to VA and PA. I have a LOT of catching up to do on your blog. I feel SO out of touch. I had to laugh about the "not much action in the teeth dept." comment...Caleb still has NO teeth! And, by the way, be glad he is not crawling yet...your life will NEVER be the same when he starts. Enjoy it while you can...we are, and we are not encouraging the crawling thing AT ALL!!! It's funny how for the first one we encouraged her to crawl, walk, etc. as soon as possible...now, well, the later the better! ha ha! It makes it much easier for traveling when they don't know yet that they can move around! Hope to see you soon! Take car.

Leanne said...

I have to agree....we encouraged Christopher to do everything! Unfortunately, Matthew was walking at 9 months!! THAT'S BAD! Michael, on the other hand, is our little slug boy.....and it can stay that way, hee,hee! Cute diaper by the way!

COURTNEY said...

Very cute! I love looking at MTE... he is absolutely adorable. The feeding comment cracked me up! Moms' do seem to "know best" when it comes to such things. ;)

Carol Hightower said...

Good AM, Babe, this current pic is now our screensaver - as you might have guessed! MTE's eyebrows look different - could they possibly be changing to look more like Daddy's? Did he get a bite of Swedish Pancakes for breakfast from IKEA??? Wish I could see him swim later today! What fun! Love you bunches....Mom