Never, ever cut your toenails too short. And always cut them straight across - don't angle them at the edges. Why?? You do NOT want ingrown toenails! Trust me on this!
I'm so sorry, Babe.....you must have Dad's toes and nails. ME? I can cut mine just about any way - and "round" them, and I have never had an ingrown nail..just a tough ole Swede, I am. Hey, you may have an ingrown nail, but you and Mark sure did make a handsome son! Much love, Mom
1 comment:
I'm so sorry, Babe.....you must have Dad's toes and nails. ME? I can cut mine just about any way - and "round" them, and I have never had an ingrown nail..just a tough ole Swede, I am. Hey, you may have an ingrown nail, but you and Mark sure did make a handsome son!
Much love, Mom
Post a Comment