Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Woo Hoo!

I just got the "everything looks good" speech from my doctor today. No seeing him for six months!!! He's a nice guy - but I'm not going to miss him at all!

I just got off the elliptical machine - believe it or not, I've been looking forward to getting back on that thing for several months!! :o)

If it were warmer (I know, it is warmer than Indiana) I would take him to "the mall" - that's what Mark calls WalMart. Doesn't get much more exciting than that around here!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Hey, hey, it's party time! Break out the diet (caffeine free, of course) Coke and rice cakes! :) Glad you got a good report! Have fun on the elliptical machine...I need one of those things! :) Take care!

Leanne said...

When I had Christopher I walked around the mall for hours! The funny thing was this one woman told me that I looked like I only needed to lose a few more pounds of pregnancy weight....hmmm, what's wrong with that comment!
I'm still doing the elliptical....I keep hoping it will put me into LABOR!! Hee,hee...congrats on the go-ahead...can you believe its been 6 weeks already?????????????

Troy & Sherry said...

got your birth announcement thinger in the mail yesterday - troy picked up and all he said was - he is really cute :)
i thought that was pretty good from a boy....
can't wait to find out tomorrow if it will be a boy or girl :)
love ya friend