Ahhhhh, these are priceless! It says volumns without speaking a word! Thanks, Babe.... as a side note, we went to Pamida last night. I got a couple of little sleeper outfits for 6 - 9 months. Figure it will be summer when MTE wears them, but with A/C he might need the coverings. Such a sweetheart - well, I guess I should say ALL of you are!!! With the Lafayette Hightowers and those are AR, we are truly blessed!! Have a GREAT Saturday, and keep snapping pictures! Much love, Mom (I'll post this for the world: Dad received a good report from Dr. Dawkins....) Praise the Lord!
Aaaw, so sweet! Love those chubber legs! What a neat perspective this pic shows. Reminds me of a picture I have seen with the quote, "Safe in the Father's hands." Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Ahhhhh, these are priceless! It says volumns without speaking a word! Thanks, Babe....
as a side note, we went to Pamida last night. I got a couple of little sleeper outfits for 6 - 9 months. Figure it will be summer when MTE wears them, but with A/C he might need the coverings. Such a sweetheart - well, I guess I should say ALL of you are!!! With the Lafayette Hightowers and those are AR, we are truly blessed!! Have a GREAT Saturday, and keep snapping pictures! Much love, Mom (I'll post this for the world: Dad received a good report from Dr. Dawkins....) Praise the Lord!
Aaaw, so sweet! Love those chubber legs! What a neat perspective this pic shows. Reminds me of a picture I have seen with the quote, "Safe in the Father's hands." Have a great weekend!
so cute - thanks for posting...
i hope you are having a great monday..
love you and miss you friend.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment