I was challenged by Leanne to come up with seven random things about myself - let's see if I came up with enough.........
1. I haven't the foggiest idea of what to do with my hair - no I will NOT post a picture. It's long - the longest it's been in probably seven or eight years. I keep thinking I need bangs, but when I bring it up, people - Sherrie, Janie and others - say nooooooooooooo. Any other "style" will probably mean work - and I'm probably too lazy for that right now.
2. My most satisfying job was working in critical care for ten years. I still miss it.
3. The reason I got out of critical care was so I could have more regular hours to be more involved in church ministry. With that said, my next job was woefully unsatisfying, God really taught me how to be content when you don't like your job. It fulfilled goal of getting more involved at church and I had to keep reminding myself that that was still more important to me than liking my job.
4. Even though there is no reasonable way we think this could happen, Mark and I would love to live in New York City.
5. My number one preference in the job category would be to be a stay at home mom - that is not an option, financially.
6. My number two option in the job category would be to work somewhere like Starbucks - again, not an option.
7. I have no desire to work in the nursing field anymore - there again, not an option financially.
Well, I stretched things out - but there you go :o)
Okay, now it's Michelle's turn!!!! :o)
2 comments:
I too miss working in ICU, after alomst 14 years! Doesn't seem like I have been away that long. It seems any other type of nursing job just wouldn't be as fulfilling/exciting. I would like to do something medical on furlough but maybe more like translation english/spanish. We would like to build a house so if I worked maybe we could save up some money to do so. Have a great day.
Well, Babe, we will pray with you about jobs and possibilities....He does have a plan....love you bunches....could you post the pic of Mark's feeding Matthew? Precious! Dad and I are going to do a Pamida run...much love, Mom
Post a Comment