Monday, October 15, 2007

A plea for pictures

Since I can't come up for weddings and showers this Fall, could someone/someones post pics or e-mail pics of Mary's and Chris's showers and weddings. I'm so bummed about missing everything. Thanks

3 comments:

magley said...

Hi Kristi!

I too wish you could be here! I miss you! I didn't realize you had a blog...I will be checking it frequently now that I know you are here. :)

I don't have a blog, facebook, or a myspace page to post picutes, but hopefully someone who does will.

Love ya girl!
Mary

Michelle H. said...

Hey, yes I would love to post some pic for you. I have not taken any pic of showers. But this Friday we are meeting Chris in Indy for dinner like we did with you. I will post a picture from that. And Lord will some from the Weddings.
Love ya

Kandie Stilwell said...

Kris,

I hope to be able to see some of those pictures too! I am really sorry I will miss Bethany's wedding.