Tuesday, July 3, 2007

We have a Matthew

Mark and I are thankful for the report from the ultrasound yesterday. All of the measurements are normal at this point. We saw him moving all around, though the doctor mentioned several times that he was uncooperative as far as positioning for the test. He also put my due date in early December. By his calculations, it's December 10th. Our original date is December 9th.
Hearing all of that was a great relief to us. Thanks so much for your prayers!

On a side note, we leave for the East tomorrow morning, so I don't know how often I'll be able to get to a computer for blogging or e-mail.

4 comments:

Molly said...

How exciting! Glad to hear the good results of your ultrasound! Have a good trip!

Shane Bolton said...

Great news!

Carol Hightower said...

Hello and happy 4th of July Happy Little Family.....(M & M, too, of course!!!) (hey, Mark, Mackey, and Moe....and Matthew - you're a 4 M male family) We will continue praying for you all (as well as the other Hightowers) What fun! We got the new windows yesterday - WOW, they are GREAT! Will have to get used to the living room window like it is, but, I'm sure we can live with it....Love you bunches, Mom (Dad, too)

Leanne said...

Hi Kristi!
I just happened to stumble upon your blog... I am SO EXCITED for you... You have a Matthew... that is precious and a blessing. I hope you feel better very soon! Enjoy your trip and keep in touch! (I'll keep your blog bookmarked...)
Again, I am so happy for you!!
Leanne Heern