Well, it's Friday. It's a little cooler now - less humid.
I didn't do much yesterday - I think from all of the walking (it's probably a mile down from our housing to the main campus- half of it down hill)I got a little tendonitis. I mainly rested. It feels much better today.
I walked down to the Peabody-Whitney Natural History Museum - interesting. I had to take a picture of the big turtle skeleton for Mark. Thankfully, I got there before the bus loads of school kids started arriving.
Today, Mark is happy because he is getting some good information.
I am typing this in the Divinity School library, today - right next door to our housing.
We'll go to the Yale Art Gallery tomorrow and then Ikea on Sunday.
The great thing is that the Natural History Museum is the only thing that I've had to pay for - everything else is free!!
2 comments:
Happy Saturday - it's another gorgeous day here. I got the yard mowed yesterday - with just one break. Dad came out to help, and I was done! Good weather! So thankful that you had a chance to rest and that the tendonitis is better. What fun and wonderful experiences you are having. Thankful, too, that Mark has had some good results from his digging!! Tomorrow - IKEA - ooooo, wish we could do that together!! Could I have you mail us one of those large containers of Lingonberries? I'll reimburse when we see you in a couple of weeks...that sounds nice! Or, if you don't want to bother, I can order it sometime on line.... Dad hopes to get the shutters up today! YEA...actually, I think he has been feeling better - praise the Lord for that.
Well, don't need to jabber on and on...take care, and love hearing of your experiences...Much love, Mom and Dad, of course....
Good Sunday AM, Mr and Mrs Edwards - and Matthew....nice and sunny here, could have rain later today - and looks like you could, too, out there. Gloria just brought over some blackberries! Those will be good on our cereal... What terrific experiences you are having....what fun! No need to tell you to enjoy yourself at Ikea today.... Wish we could do it together, but glad you have your man with you. Maybe an Ikea will open up closer to us...Hey, I know just the spot in Petersburg! haha Love you bunches and will be in touch. Praying for God's blessing and protection...Mom (Dad got the house painted! Praise the Lord for that - think he is feeling better, once again, too)
Post a Comment