Today was Matthew's first day of preschool! His teacher said that he did fine. :o)
As good as it is for him(and he loves it) to be around other kids - it's hard for me to think of giving him to someone else to care for him two or three mornings a week. I am very thankful that we're in a position that I can stay home most of the time with Matthew - I know many that would love to only work one day/night a week but cannot because of financial constraints.
Incidentally, he's on probation since he's three weeks younger than the December 1st cutoff. Our 2 1/2 year old son on probation - makes a mother proud ;o)
I think he looks absolutely adorable with his big Toy Story backpack!
2 comments:
He does look adorable! It looks so big! He will have a great time! Probation - that is a funny concept for a 2 1/2 year old!
Ahhh, what fun to be able to have picked him up that first day! God is good - all the time! :o) Thank YOU, Mom and Dad, for allowing us this privilege! :o) Love to all....
Post a Comment