We have this Veggie Tales CD of kid Sunday school songs that Matthew loves. We play it at least once a day. He loves to dance to the music and I'm teaching him the motions to the songs. We do "Zaccheus", "The B-I-B-L-E", and, of course, "This Little Light of Mine", among others.
What I noticed today was that during the verse that goes "...don't let Satan blow it out, I'm gonna let it shine....", our little boy holds his finger up to his nose and blows his nose instead of his lips! Every time! It is too funny to watch - I'm just thankful that he doesn't have a cold right now! And I guess I'm going to have to be a little more specific in teaching him the motions! :o)
4 comments:
Oh how funny! Wish I could see him doing it....lonesome for kids and GRANDkids....
Much love to all - and give hugs, please. Mom
That is too cute! Thanks for sharing. You could use your nose to blow out the candle Mom. That's one good way to get the whole cake for youself in a birthday situation!!!
Too funny! :)
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment