Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby food

I thought that this was an interesting post on processed baby food. Matthew is way past all of this --- it makes me thankful that he didn't get too much of the stuff in jars. However, I am not judging those who have made the choice to go this route and I am certainly aware that millions of babies grow up to be happy, healthy children after eating processed baby food. Like I said, I just found it interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi!
Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

That is interesting....hummmm, Steve had more "jarred" food than you did - by the time you came, I decided to buy the blender (we still have, of course!) and fixed much of your food that way. As you said, MTE is way past that now...whata' guy! Enjoy your suppper. Dad is grilling steaks! T-bones and having some carrots and potatoes from the garden...YUM.
Love you, Mom (that was sweet of Mark to call...MTE said Bye Bye to Grandpa - whether MTE knew it or not...:o)