Awwwwww....wish Grandma could kiss it! He's such a big boy! Love you.
I am so impressed that it has taken him that long! Poor Michael never stood a chance with two big brothers...
Haha...what a sympathetic Daddy. :-) Sometimes's that's all they need though - things become a much bigger deal to them if parents overreact.
That why a Daddy is so important! Mark certainly is a good one! Praying for your trip....
Happy 4th of July, MTE and family!
It doesn't look like it phased him too much! I'm with Leanne...I'm surprised he made it this long! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwwww....wish Grandma could kiss it! He's such a big boy! Love you.
I am so impressed that it has taken him that long! Poor Michael never stood a chance with two big brothers...
Haha...what a sympathetic Daddy. :-) Sometimes's that's all they need though - things become a much bigger deal to them if parents overreact.
That why a Daddy is so important! Mark certainly is a good one! Praying for your trip....
Happy 4th of July, MTE and family!
It doesn't look like it phased him too much! I'm with Leanne...I'm surprised he made it this long! :)
Post a Comment