Seeing that the number of veggies Matthew will voluntarily eat is dwindling very quickly, I was so happy to see a Facebook friend's recommendation of the Green Smoothies that her 1 year old enjoys. I'm also glad to find this blog. It will be a nice resource. Thanks, Kristin!
5 comments:
He seems to be liking it for now...What a cutie!
I don't know whether to say YUM or YUCK!
Um, I'm with Rachel...but I think I would lean more toward the 2nd response! Glad your little guys likes them, tho. :)
Are you and Mark enjoying them too? I'm all for trying it, but I don't think I'll get Greg anywhere close. (I don't think he'd even try a smoothie out of his favorite fruits though.) I think Jacob and I could enjoy them though. He's still preferring his veggies.
Oops! That last comment was mine! Didn't mean to leave it anonymously.
Post a Comment