Thursday, April 2, 2009

All boy!



Since it was warm on Sunday, I thought I'd let him have his jammie shirt off for a bit. He LOVED it - as you can see here as he "worked" at his work bench.

We have 15 month stats this week: weighing in at 26# 10oz(around 80%); head circ. 19"; height at 31 1/2" (around 65%?). I guess he was due to slow down in the height category. I didn't think he was up to 80% on the wieght, though. He does love to eat. He is his parents' child :o) Next visit is in June.

3 comments:

buscher3 said...

Too funny! He's going to be one of those toddlers who just strips his shirt off and runs around the house like that all day.

Carol Hightower said...

Oh, what a guy, for SURE!!!! Mr Action-figure! so busy!

COURTNEY said...

So adorable! I love it!