We are in recovery mode after having been with Grandpa and Grandma for a week! Matthew had a great time - as well as some milestones there, too. He took several steps by himself - with the help of inertia!! :o) He had his first real blowout - on Grandma and Grandpa's carpet, of course. And we are done with the bottle, for good. We had still been giving him milk at bedtime with a bottle - but he decided he didn't want milk anymore - so, that's that.
Mark and I had a milestone, too - we spent our first night away from Matthew - the both of us. Everyone did fine with that, too. Thanks, Dad and Mom!!!
The only problem was - as usual - it went too fast!! It was GREAT getting to see all of the dear friends that I did - I just didn't get to talk to everyone as much as I would have liked. I guess that's just the way it is now.
1 comment:
You are soooo right - it definitely went TOO FAST! What wonderful memories, tho.... Perhaps the Lord will work it out that we can be closer - before we are TOGETHER FOREVER!!! God has blessed! Have a great week! Give all a hug!
Post a Comment