I'm eight months old today! It's been another busy month for me!
Let's see - I've eaten yogurt, turkey, peaches and apples - I do not like the turkey very much. I think that bananas and avocados are still the best. Since I've started on the Prevacid - Mommy and Daddy say I'm a whole new boy. They call me an eating machine.
I'm crawling all over the place :o) - getting into trouble, too :o( Cat paws and tails and electronics are so fascinating!! I can clap my hands and I stand with help. I can sit all by myself now, too! I like to dance to the music from my exersaucer-thing. Splashing in the pool and during my bath is fun!
I still have the four teeth. Mommy says that she can see my front upper teeth - they just don't seem to be making a move, yet.
I jabber - especially when I'm tired or wake up or happy that I'm eating.
I made two big trips this month!! I had fun in Dallas - I was in a pool for the first time. I slept really well in my playpen, although I didn't like to eat then. Indiana was lots of fun - even though the trip there was a bit rough. I loved meeting everyone and going places!! It took me a few days to get "back to normal" when we got home - just Mommy and Daddy can be a little boring ;o)
I do love Mommy and Daddy - I know they love me, too.
1 comment:
Good AM Matthew...what a BIG BOY you are! It certainly was wonderful to have you in our home! Please tell Mommy and Daddy THANK YOU for bringing you. It was terrific and everyone loved meeting you and Daddy...of course, they are always glad to see Mommy, too. Happy 8 months old, Sweetie! Love you, Grandma Hightower (Grandpa and Gray Mama, too)
Post a Comment