Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to school

Today classes start back again. For me, this time of the year has more of a "New Year" feeling to it than January. Lord willing, we will always be on the academic year. Don't get me wrong, it's great having Mark more available during the summer months - but it's also wonderful to get back into somewhat of a routine.

At this stage with Matthew, it's definitely easier to do stuff now, too - that has given me a lot of encouragement. I have an overall optimistic outlook on this "year" - I'm thankful to God for that!

2 comments:

Carol Hightower said...

Oh, I know exactly what you mean, Babe...routine is GOOD! Thankful your hubby has a job he enjoys, you, too....and a precious little growing future Olympic star living in your home - along with M & M! Dad is out mowing, I'll venture out soon to help him. Much love, Mom (give a hug/pat to ALL of your men) Kisses where they apply!

Molly said...

I know what you mean about the routine thing. I was really glad to see school start this past week for that very reason. I just feel a step behind all the time when we don't have somewhat of a schedule, albeit a flexible one usually. This one is a bit stricter than we are used to, but it is going to be a good growing opportunity for all of us. Glad you have such a positive outlook on this year! Have a good rest of the week.