Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter bunny sighting in Arkansas!!!

6 comments:

Betty 'Rie said...

Oh my word, that is just too cute.

Kandie Stilwell said...

What a snuggly bunny, bet grandma is lovin' it.

Leanne said...

you will need to put that pic on his hugh school grad announcements, hee, hee!

Molly said...

What a cutie! I love his facial expression. Looks like he is saying, "Ok, Mom, let's get this over with." :)

Michelle H. said...

Hey I heard on the radio your state was under H20. How goes it? are you floating here and there.
Busy Busy Busy as Rabbit from winnie the pooh would say. Hope your days are not too crazy. Love ya

Carol Hightower said...

Mark's Mom, Gerry, certainly does a bang-up job of knitting! What talent...I have to admit, tho, our little Matthew looks like he's ready for a nap. What a sweetie!
Love to all, Mom - Grandma....