PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! Sleep well, Little Matthew and keep it up!!Dad and I are going to brave the weather...saw where parts of AR got 12+ inches of the white stuff??? WHEW....Much love, Mom
Hi Kristi! Somehow I just saw your comment on my blog. :) I figure I'm always peeking in on other friends' lives...might as well share a piece of mine too. Congratulations on Matthew sleeping more through the night. He is adorable, just as many have said. I thought of you last night as I was playing this online "name all the 50 states" game. I had NO idea that Arkansas was where it is on the map!?!? Anyways, it's always good to keep up with what you're doing. :) Anne Marie
4 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! Sleep well, Little Matthew and keep it up!!Dad and I are going to brave the weather...saw where parts of AR got 12+ inches of the white stuff??? WHEW....Much love,
Mom
I'm back to checking on you guys. Matthew is looking great!
Hi Kristi! Somehow I just saw your comment on my blog. :) I figure I'm always peeking in on other friends' lives...might as well share a piece of mine too. Congratulations on Matthew sleeping more through the night. He is adorable, just as many have said. I thought of you last night as I was playing this online "name all the 50 states" game. I had NO idea that Arkansas was where it is on the map!?!? Anyways, it's always good to keep up with what you're doing.
:) Anne Marie
All I can say is...I'm very jealous!!! :)
Post a Comment