Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rubbing it in - just a bit

Okay, anyone who has read the blog or knows me, knows that where we are geographically right now isn't exactly my preference. Thankfully, I can see baby steps of growth!! I accept my fate right now rather than being resigned to it - which I see as a step of growth. Contentment is still the goal that I am working toward.

So, please indulge me in gloating just a little - it's been in the 70's all week down here. Currently, it's in the upper sixties and humid - windows open and flip flops on.

Tomorrow the cold front comes through - it will be in the 40's and 50's for highs.

We're heading over to another couple's house for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I'm bringing a pumpkin pie and homemade dog treats for their dogs(which are their children).

HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh, how I'd love to wear flip flops right now! :) I hope you and Mark have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know you may long to be closer to family, but I hope that you do enjoy this special time that you have in Arkansas...just the two (soon to be three!) of you!

Michelle H. said...

Hey, Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And yes it has been colder here. I would love to be in flip flops. But I m happy you can! Lots of Love Michelle

Kandie Stilwell said...

I am in flip flops too, but that is about year around here! Glad you could celebrate Thanksgiving in a special way.