A couple of weeks ago, our Chinese friends, Steven and Summer invited us over to their house for dinner. Summer was making dumplings for dinner for all of us. She was still making them when we arrived, so I was able to help her out. They're actually pretty easy to make - though a bit time consuming. Steven and Summer said that these are pretty common for dinner in China. They were soooo good! Even Mark used chopsticks - he's really getting the hang of them. :o)
As a treat, for Mark and me, I made dumplings for dinner tonight. I haven't cooked them yet - Mark's not home from work. But, if they turn out well, I'd like to make some up and keep them in the freezer.
4 comments:
Those look yummy! Are they just made out of wanton papers (for lack of a better term!)? What do you put on the inside? How do you cook them...boiled, fried? Looks like something fun to try with the girls and the wanton papers are so easy to get here. Instructions, please?!?!? :) How are you feeling...besides really pregnant? ha! Not long to go! I'm only 4 days behind your due date now! Maybe we'll have them on the same day! :) Praying for you!
Hi,
just a quick note to let you know that you've been tagged to post 5 unusual things about yourself. Take care. Love ya.
are these like potstickers?
if so i want the recipe -
love ya
Good FRIDAY AM,Babe...these do look good...how are you, little Matthew, and Mark doing? (not to mention the energetic boys, of course) I'm like Molly, is there something in these - sausage?? Kind of look like crab rangoo, without the crab, I would guess. (that doesn't make sense, does it?) Oh well....a week from today, the Christmas program will be over!!!! Love you bunches, it's "burrrrrrrish" here... Mom
Post a Comment