Thursday, August 2, 2007

Pictures added

I added pictures of our journey to the entries.

4 comments:

newtonka said...

Hi Kristi!

Congratulations to you and Mark about little Matthew!! I am excited for the two of you.
I enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for posting pictures of your recent adventures. Can you send me your home address? newtonka@pobox.com
Love, Kelly and Mike Toler

Molly said...

Hey, thanks for posting the pics! I enjoyed them. I thought maybe there would be one of you pulling your hair out in the airport, tho! ;) Glad you got your luggage. That whole situation sounds like a nightmare, and to be pregnant and without your hubby at the time only made it worse, I'm sure. So thankful for God's protection! Take care. I have been enjoying keeping up with your blog.

Carol Hightower said...

Good AM, Babe....the frustration comes back as I have read your blog again - you have had quite the experience! (as I well knew at the time....) Actually, I think you handled it beautifully, considering no hubby and being pregnant! Here it is, almost 11 and I haven't fixed breakfast yet! Laundry is going...lots of towels from the leaky a/c! :.( But thankful we got home when we did - it could have flooded much of the basement...another realization that God IS in control and all this is temporary! Much love and prayers, Mom

Carol Hightower said...

Hey, what fun seeing the pic!!!! and slide show.... I'm getting on my grubbies to attack some weeds and other things that I don't want growing where they are! Then, coming in to give myself a perm (maybe)! Going to E'ville tomorrow, I think, with Bea and Amy...what fun! Will be in touch. Love you bunches...oh, sent your blog site to Sweden! Much love, Mom