Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Luggage returned

Just to update - I did receive my luggage yesterday afternoon.
One little thing that I didn't mention in the previous entry......somehow, I had misplaced my driver's license in the Harrisburg airport. I was convinced that it had fallen between the inner and outside liners of the suitcase - but I couldn't get it out. That was really the low point. I realized how difficult everything would be if I this itinerary didn't work out and I had to go through the whole process again.
Thankfully, I had my boarding pass by the time my license was gone - so the ticketing agent put a note on the boarding pass and I just had to have everything searched while going through security.
I was soooooo happy to be able to unzip the inner liner of the suitcase and see the license slide out!

No comments: