Just when you have "the conversation" - you know - let's not "work" at getting pregnant, let's just see what happens. That's when you find out that you were probably pregnant when you had that conversation.
So, with that said. I am finishing up my thirteenth week. Starting the second trimester. Happy to be this far along - but dismayed that I am still pretty nauseated.
This pregnancy has been different than the last one - I've been nauseated pretty much all day, every day. Let's just say, it's getting old.
Food has been reduced to, "I think that I can handle that" or, "no, I can't eat that". Let's not even go into smells, WalMart or the dining room at the nursing home that I work for. Just thinking about it is starting me to gag right now soooo.
My due date is tentatively December 9th. My next Dr.'s appt is June 25th. That week I'll also have to go up to LR for a level 2 ultrasound because of my age, ahem.
I had an appt last week and we heard the baby's heart beat - that was nice!
So, let me know what you think of the new blog. With my old blog, I could see that people were reading it, even though comments weren't left. I, apparently, have no way of knowing that anyone checks this out now.
2 comments:
OH VERY NICE VERY NICE I LOVE IT. I love the color I love the pictures I love the fact I can read it. I love that you are on Blogger. I love that you are expecting. I love your cats they are sooo cute. I love that I can post a comment. I LOVE IT!!!!
Love Michelle
Welcome!!! It really is a lot easier to access and read! I love it too!! :)
Again, congrats on the new little one!!!
Post a Comment