Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not sure how to title this one

Well, last week at this time, I was on a plane in Memphis bound for Evansville. I had a wonderful time! Unfortunately, Dad wasn't feeling well, so he was at home resting while Mom and I ran around.
I was thrilled to find some maternity jeans at Goodwill! I also picked up another pair of scrubs at St. Vincent DePaul - ?sp. We also got some good deals in E'ville.
We were able to meet the Northern Hightowers and Janie up at Gray Bro's restaurant in Mooresville before heading to the wedding at Apple Works. I never had heard of Apple Works - it's a neat orchard - if you can get to it!
Nice to have Mark back on Tuesday! I didn't have to leave work early to pick him up because we have more friends visiting from Indiana this week - the Huffords - they picked him up.
We're looking forward to seeing them again tonight. I think that tomorrow we might check out the 2007 Southern Living Idea House -(click on the "homes" section to see pictures) - it's in Hot Springs!
Yes, I'm still nauseated - ugh - not much else to say there. I'm just ready to have my appt's next week to see how all is going from the "expert" point of view.

No comments: